Monday, November 17, 2014

Hi!

Hi Everyone,

I´m so sorry but I don´t have any time to write! We went to La Venta (the museum with the Olmec heads) today and it took a lot of time out of the day! It was so awesome! One of the members took us there today and they were telling us that they believe that the Olmecs are possibly the Jaredites!!! How cool is that??? I literally live in BOM land! The BOM just becomes more and more true with every minute I´m on my mission. I have so many cool experiences to tell you, but they´re just going to have to wait until next week! Know that I love you all and pray for you each and every day. I hope you had a good birthday mom! Know I love you so much :) Stay strong and keep the faith!

Hermana Pasley

P.S. I did hold a snake and it almost killed me. That is a smile of pure fear. I didn´t know if I should laugh or cry, by the end it turned into hysterical laughter...never again!! I HATE SNAKES!!! But its cool to say I´ve held a snake!

No comments:

Post a Comment