Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It`s a Perfect Day...Nothing`s Standing in My Way!!

Family!!

It was so good to see your faces yesterday and to be able to actually chat with you guys! I was so glad to see that you are all doing well and it seems that nothing has changed!! Thank you so much for your support and love for me on this mission! I can feel your love each and everyday and I hope you know that my love for you guys is growing more and more everyday! Keep being strong and keep the faith, okay?

So this last Saturday we has our baptism with Diana! It was such a beautiful baptism. We have a few setbacks with her and were worried she may not be able to get baptized this last week due to some problems shes had in the past. But everything was worked out and her baptism went as scheduled. Her setbacks only made her stronger. That`s how amazing she is! She let her trials build her testimony and we could all feel how strong her testimony was as she bore it after her baptism. Her testimony was simple and short, but the spirit was strong and no one could deny that she was ready for her baptism! Oh my word, it was such a beautiful baptism! It`s moments like these in the mission, that reassure you that this church is true! Later that night it poured for about an hour. The sound of rain and the cool breeze was a perfect ending to a perfect day! (we topped it off with Dairy Queen, which made it even better)

I love my mission!! I know that this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet of God and that through him we have all of the priesthood keys on the earth once more. I encourage you all to get on you knees and pray for a knowledge that these things are true. If you`ve already received an answer, ask for another one. It can only strengthen your testimony. Once you receive an answer and have felt that these things are true...you`re unstoppable!! This church can bring so much happiness to your life! Just have a little faith and you`ll know what I`m talking about! I love you all and pray for you each and every day!

Con Muchisisisisisimo Amor,
Hermana Pasley

No comments:

Post a Comment