Tuesday, February 4, 2014

This is Home!

Emma left the MTC yesterday and flew to Villahermosa to start her adventure in the mission field. The family got a chance to visit with her on the phone during her layover in Houston before the final leg of her journey. She sounded great! She was full of energy and happiness and excited to get to finally teach the people of Mexico. After her journey she emailed us this morning to report in:

Family!!

I made it to Mexico safe and sound! I am finally home :) After about 13 hours of travel I met my misson president and his family and they are the sweetest people I have ever met! His family is so sweet and accepting and thank the heavens they speak english!!

So I´ve only been here for like 12 hours, but I know I´m going to love it here! It´s super hot and muggy but I totally prefer this over the freezing cold in Provo. So after we got off the plane President Morales took us to go get REAL tacos and horchata and it is so good!! it puts Cafe Rio to shame!! Then we spent the night at the Hermana´s house. They live in a very small humble house, but I loved it. The shower is just a spout from the wall and the water is freezing, but it feels good cause its so hot everywhere. You can´t flush toilet paper, so they just have a garbage can next to the toilet which is kind of gross, but oh well this is my life for next 16 months! I wish I had time to tell you more, but I have to go! I loved being able to finally hear your voices and chat with you! I´m glad everything is well at home! Know I love you all and I hope you have a great week!! Love you :)

con amor,
Hermana Pasley


We are glad she made it safe and sound!

This is a picture of Emma and few of the other Sisters traveling to Villahermosa in the SLC Airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment