Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Trust Me On This One!

¡Familia, te amo!

But I dedicate my letter to the cutest girl ever...Rebekah Rose Pasley, my queen!! I want you to know that I am praying my guts out right now for you, I have faith your ACL isn`t torn, you`re too good of soccer player to let that happen!! Stay positive chica!! It all happens for a reason!

When I read the email that you may have torn your ACL, a million feelings came rushing back to me. In that moment, it seemed to be the worst thing that could possibly happen. I had worked and given up a lot to get to the level I did and there was no way that I just literally blew all that I had worked for by tearing my ACL. But I did tear my ACL and right now I couldn`t be more grateful for that trial...it may sound weird, but I am. Had I not torn my ACL I would bet I`d be playing soccer somewhere, not on my mission. I wouldn`t be meeting these wonderful people I am meeting and I wouldn`t be coming to know my Savior as I am now. Take you`re trials and look for the good, don`t stress Heavenly Father has a plan for you!! Know that I know exactly how you feel...well almost, but there is someone who knows your exact pains and your exact sorrows and that is your Savior. Look to him to find comfort, I can testify to you that I have felt his strength as I have gone through my trials. Without him we honestly are nothing, he is our strength. I know I`m a million miles away and I wish I could give you a big hug right now, but I can`t. But the Savior can console you so much better than I can, so trust your big sister on this one and pray to be strengthen through our Savior, I promise you he is there for you even when you don`t realize, put your trust int he Savior and he WILL help you through whatever you are feeling. And the best part is that when we have these trials we come out a better person, these trials aren`t placed in our lives for kicks and giggles, Heavenly Father has a plan for you, he trusts you enough to give you this challenge because he knows you`ll learn the lesson you need to learn. Just trust me on this one okay?? I love you so much and know that I`m praying for you like crazy!!! This is for all of you, whatever trial you may be having in your life, whether it be big or small, your Savior is there for you! He suffered and died for us, he has risen so that we may live again, he is our everything!! Remember this this week as it is Easter!! HAPPY EASTER everyone!! I hope the Easter Bunny leaves you some yummy treats, because he doesn`t visit down here :( So it`s okay to eat some extra chocolate because I`m not eating any here!!

So my miracles for the week...there have been SO many!!

1. WE HAVE JONATHAN`S BAPTISM THIS WEEK!!! He is seriously the easiest investigator of my life...easier than the MTC!!! He has taken every one of our lessons in stride and has received an answer and is so excited for his baptism!! Me and Hna. Aguirre bought him a tie for his baptism to match our dresses for the baptism...if you can`t tell we`re just a little excited :) :)

2. We have an investigator named Lalo who really wants to go to their Youth Conference this week, but his Dad wouldn´t sign his paper. So we have been praying for a way to get the Dad to warm up to the idea. Then one day we had a thought to invite the Bishop to visit with us and guess what...THE BISHOP IS MAGIC...ACTUALLY THE SPIRIT IS, BUT THE DAD SIGNED THE PAPER!!!! and we`re positive this is what Lalo needs to receive his answer if this church is true, I`m so excited!!

3. A lady showed up to church yesterday, came up and talked to us and said that she had attended General Conference this last week and that she thinks this church is the church she is looking for, so she pretty much set up her ouwn appointment with us and is perfect!! We are starting to see so many miracles in this mission!!!!

I know this church is true with all of my heart! I know my Savior lives and he is risen!! Have a great week and a Happy Easter!! I love you all and pray for you always!! xoxo

con muho mucho amor,
Hermana Pasley




Picture: Me and Hna. Aguirre on the fullest Camion(bus) of my life...we were standing on the stairs and it was full of stinky sweaty men...probably one of scariest days of my life!! Oh Mexico is an adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment