Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Changes

Dear Family,

My time has ended in Zapata. Last night was a hard night to say goodbye to all of my converts, the members, and my companion. I had come to love those people of Emiliano Zapata more than I had ever thought possible. I didn´t think it was going to be so hard. I held myself together pretty good, until I had to say goodbye to Gloria and the triplets. That was rough, but I know I´ll see them again!! Of course me and Hermana Moser couldn´t stop crying saying goodbye to each other, but we were so grateful for the time we had together, even though it was for a short time, we enjoyed every minute and shared lots of laughs.

So now....I´m in the great Villahermosa. The worst part...I´m in the ward with the assistants...yeah no pressure!! I´ll be companions with Hermana Gietzen from my generation. She´s from North Dakota and full of spunk! I´m excited to work with her and excited to see what coming our way in good old Villa. I´m sorry I don´t have a lot of time to write today, but I love you all and I hope you have a good week!! Know I´m thinking and praying about you always. Stay strong and keep the faith :)

Hermana Pasley


My favorite family in the branch: Familia Escobedo

Triple Vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment