Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Endless Light

Hi Everyone!!

SO.....Kate,you are so beautiful!!!!!! I hope you are enjoying being home and I am so glad that you had such a successful mission! Ah I love you so much! And what?? McCall is SO big!!! HA the Clove Family is beautiful as always!! WELCOME HOME SISTER CLOVE!!!

So this week,was a little rough, not filled with a lot of success, which of course is when Satan gets inside of your head and makes you doubt yourself. But do you know what we did?? We kicked Satan in the face and had a baptism this week!!! Yep, you can´t slow the work in Villahermosa!! The baptism made all of the bad fade away and we were able to see SUCH an amazing boy part the mist that had settled around me and my companion and had clouded our vision. Fernando is 16 and a powerhouse. The only member in his immediate family and he´s already talked his whole family into taking the lessons and coming to church. Yeah,he´s pretty awesome!! His baptism had a special spirit. Us missionaries sang Called to Serve with all of the youth at his baptism and it was so powerful. All of the members couldn´t even control themselves and all joined in the verse. IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!

So as I was thinking of this last week, we were walking in a mist covered path. Both literally and spiritually. It was a rainy gloomy week and we seemed to be down on ourselves. But a scripture came to my mind that I love so much! Mosiah16:9:

He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death.

Once I read this I knew there was no reason to walk in the darkness anymore. I carry the light which is endless. We have the message that all can be clean in order to obtain eternal life. Have we not great reason to rejoice?? With that I have gone out sharing the light which is endless. Eternal peace. Eternal life. The Atonement of Christ is so amazing, and I seem to learn something new each and every time I study it. There is a video we use a lot to contact that I LOVE!! It explains the Atonement in a nutshell. Get ready to feel the power of Christ!!

https://www.lds.org/youth/video/because-of-him?lang=eng

I hope you all carry this light and shine it bright. It is endless and only shines brighter in darkness. Trust in your Savior. He is there for you. He knows you. He loves you. He lives.

Have a great week. Stay strong and keep the faith! Oh and Happy Halloween!! Hope its spooktacular!!! :) haha I´m so original!

Hermana Pasley


No comments:

Post a Comment