Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Follow the Prophet

Helloo Fam!!!

Well, first off I have to say to my dearest Hannah...YOU`RE SO CUTE!!!!!! Ha I`m just kidding :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETS!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and don`t go to crazy with the whole being legal thing. But I sure do love ya!!!

Anyways...I`m sitting here in the computer lab and I literally don`t know what to tell you all. Ha not a lot has happened that is too exciting or too interesting. The fair came into town, so it was literally another pioneer week as we walked and walked and walked and walked only to find everyone gone and at the fair. What? Who wants to go to the fair when you can listen to me and hermana moser?? We`re the best! (and really humble) So we got really good at inviting everyone on the streets to come and here a living prophet speak!

And was conference not he BEST thing EVER???!!!!! I haven`t felt a spirit like the one that was in the conference in a while. It was full of moments of...man, I`ve got a long way to go, yet so full of hope!!! Ah I love our leaders and how completely and totally inspired their words are! They are literally the words of the Lord! And didn`t that seem to be brought up in EVERY SINGLE talk?? Follow the prophet, follow the prophet, listen to EVERY counsel of the prophet. So I`m thinking we should probably follow the prophet if we want to make it to the end. As my mission goes on, I realize more and more the importance of a prophet. There are so many things I wish I could tell you, but I have so little time. But a prophet is essential, without a prophet we are completely and utterly lost in this world. How lucky are we to have Thomas S. Monson in our lives and his 15 apostles. If we do not give head to their words...we literally will not make it. So that oldie but goodie we always sang in primary was SO true and has never rung truer. FOLLOW THE PROPHET!!! WE ARE SO BLESSED to be a part of the truthfulness and to have a prophet on the earth once again!

We came walking out of conference doing a fist pump. Ah its so TRUE!!! How in the world is it not true?? I literally can`t get over how TRUE it is. I love this church. Us Latter-day Saints rock! So we must share this light with all those inside our reach. We must let others feel this same way of how true it is. So I invite you all to find someone this week who you could share one of the conference talks with. Whether it be a less active, family, or a non-member. Help someone come to know the truth for the first time or for the millionth. Every single one of God`s children deserve the chance to except the truth!

I also invite you to go back and watch the talks you missed. EVERY single one is AMAZING!!!

I know that this church is true. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true and living prophet and in fact the Lord`s mouthpiece. I know that we are the ONLY church who has the power and authority to let us return and live with our heavenly father. I know that Christ lives and is indeed the head of this church. I know it is true with all of my heart and I cannot deny it. Stay strong and hold true to the faith!

I love you all so much and Hanners...eat an extra piece of cake for me. The cake here is not so delicious! So don`t take it for granted, we are blessed in more ways than one, especially in cake :) I love you all!!

Hermana Pasley

P.S. For all your questions, yes it is a rule. We aren`t allowed to hold babies on the mission...lame!!! So it literally made my whole mission to hold those little ones :) they`re so sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment