Tuesday, December 2, 2014

He is the Gift

Hi Family!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving week and ate lots of Turkey!! On Thursday I think I ate Mole, so know I was having my own little Mexican Thanksgiving! Well last Monday we got a huge announcement from the Church Headquarters. They have this HUGE project for Christmas. It is called He is the Gift. It is a video to help people understand Christmas´true meaning. It is so awesome!! We watched it all together after district class one day and the spirit was so strong, stronger than I have ever felt and I KNOW that this is going to be such an awesome Christmas!!! We as members are encouraged to share this video with EVERYONE you know. Whether it be on Facebook, Twitter, Insta (?), whatever it is you kids are doing these days. The Prophet has asked us to be missionaries this month of December and help ALL know of the true meaning of Christmas. I´m sorry I have no time to write...the mission is crazy!!! But you all need to watch the video and share it PRONTO!!!! I love you all and hope you have a great week. Stay strong and keep the faith!

christmas.mormon.org

Hermana Pasley

No comments:

Post a Comment