Monday, January 5, 2015

Faith over Fear

Hi!!

Well first of all...congrats Joe and Ben!! You two are the biggest studs I know! Well its raining gatos and perros outside, and I got soaked walking here and I´m sitting right next to the air conditioning unit and I can barely type right now I´m so cold(a weird feeling here in Villa), so sorry but its gonna be short!

So we found out transfers on Saturday and I´ll be staying here in Villahermosa. My companion left to Vera Cruz and I´ll be staying here. I don´t know who my companion is yet, I´ll be meeting her tomorrow to start her training. That took me by surprise. Its a lot of responsability, but I know I can do it! But I´m still pretty nervous! I just keep telling myself faith over fear, faith over fear. I need your prayers for this transfer!!

That has been my focus for this month. I want to have faith like Nephi. I don´t want to question or doubt. I want to have full and complete trust in my Savior. I want faith in Jesus Christ. I know that he has overcome all so that we may become strong. I know that through him, I will be able to magnify this calling I have been given to be a servant in his hands. Just like he gave Nephi the strength to get the plates, to build a ship, and to become a powerful leader and prophet. 

I love the quote by Thomas S. Monson, "Your future is as bright as your faith." I´m taking that and running with it! I hope this year we can all have the faith to become better people and over come our weaknesses. 

I love you and pray for you everyday! Stay strong and keep the faith!

Hermana Pasley
 
Carlos and Karla´s Baptism
 
Saying goodbye at the ADO(bus station) this morning!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment