Monday, March 9, 2015

A Quick Note



Hi Family!

So, I´m gonna make this quick! I´m sorry but I don´t have a lot of time to write today! I hope you are all doing well and all is safe in sound where ever you are! Know I love each and every one of you!

Quick story. So we are working with a Mom and her two kids. One is 9 and the other 5. The Mom has been a handful, but has finally come to accept the gospel and has accepted baptism, so we are really excited. But her daughter Ximena (9), accepted EVERYTHING within the first lesson! And this last week, we were helping her Mom with her doubts of the BOM, and were reading 3 Nephi 11 and we had just finished reading when Jesus explains how we should be baptised, and as Ximena finished reading, she yelled out, but with so much emotion, "I just want to be baptised like Jesus already!!!!!" I couldn´t help but laugh, but it is amazing how close to the Lord children are. They really are perfect, for they really are of the kingdom of heaven!!! I love being a missionary and I love learning each and everyday. I think I have learned more by the undoubting and unconditional faith of the children than anyone else! Just watch your little ones and you will be amazed!

I love you all and hope you have a great week! Stay strong and keep the faith!

Hermana Pasley

 I really like reading preach my gospel. Yeah...I´m that good of a missionary! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment