Monday, March 16, 2015

What Motivates You??


Dearest Family,

How are you all doing?? I hope you are all having a fantastic Monday and are so stoked to start the week off!! Mondays are the best...just keep telling yourself that :) So the weather is hot and rainy, sooo we´re nice and humid down here in Villa! The work is good and I am loving this area, but fell that I will be transfered this next transfer so I´m trying to enjoy every second I can! I´ll be sad to leave the good ward of Carrizales!!


So awesome spiritual moment I had this week. In the mission, we seem to be losing the want to contact people, which to be honest is a struggle for me. And our District Leader is awesome and found the perfect way to get me motivated and on my feet again. He talked about the Law of Consecration. And I want all of you to do the same and think what motivates you to give everything to the lord? Now watch this video:

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2010-07-139-treasure-in-heaven-the-john-tanner-story?lang=eng

I know each and every one of you and my ancestors and my future family are my motivation. I have committed to give all to the lord in these last 3 months of my mission and hope to be able to be as willing and giving as John Tanner. What motivates you? What will you give to the Lord this week?

I love you all and hope you have a super week! Stay strong and keep the faith!


Hermana Pasley

me and Hermana Marlene...shes a hoot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment