Tuesday, April 7, 2015

#LDSconf - You Know That's Right!


Hey Family!

So again I don´t have a lot of time...ugh time, its gonna be the death of me in the mission! But did you guys see conference??? Was it not AMAZING!!!! All I have to say is, IT´S SOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT´S SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THE TRUTH AND I´M GOING TO DECLARE IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS or maybe the dusty streets of Mina, but IT´S SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watching conference and hearing the power behind our leaders, you can´t help but feel its true. If you didn´t get the chance to see conference, I encourage you to go back and watch them! They gave us EVERY secret to have success and have eternal success! Watch it!

So yes, I am in Minatitlan, Veracruz! We´re in a small zone of only 12 missionaries and we´re the only sisters! Woot! My companions is Hermana Sarmiento she is from El Salvador and has 5 months in the mission. We were actually in Villa together so I already knew her! She is awesome and we´re super excited to work because there is a ton here!!

2 weeks ago, Dany got baptized!! Its a long story and I don´t have time to tell you all how amazing she is! Remind me later!

I love you all and hope that you have a great week! Know that I love you all so much and are always in my prayers! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!


Hermana Pasley





No comments:

Post a Comment