Monday, April 27, 2015

Its a New Dawn, Its a New Day, Its a New Life for Me. And I´m feeling...GOOOOD!!!!


Hello Hello or should I say Hola Hola Family!!

How is everyone doing? I hope that all are doing well and that you´re not all dying of heat like we are down here! Let me tell you its hot! One sister is so funny and told us that every day that its hot like that, is a call to repentance. She said we´re just getting the taste of hell right now! Oh and is it so true! I have truly repented of all of my sins! :) So stay cool everyone!

So this week was a little rough to be honest, with the heat starting up, there aren´t a lot of peole outside to contact, so we´re not finding a lot of people to teach right now. Our numbers weren´t the best, but that is the amazing thing about God´s plan for us! We can repent, we can repent over and over again, and come away stronger each time! And everytime we repent, we feel GOOOOD!!! My title is not just because I love Michael Buble, but is how I feel each day can start. We can start each day with a new outlook, we can have a new dawn, day, life, thanks to the Atonement. As I ponder on what I have learned most on the mission and is the peace and joy that comes from applying the Atonement to my life each day. The mission is hard, there are so many commandments in the mission and at times you feel like such a sinner or that you just aren´t good enough. But I have come to know of the strength and forgiving power of the Atonement. I have felt the comforting love of my Savior when I felt I wasn´t good enough or the times when I knew I could have done better! But I know that each day, week, month, transfer, I am a better missionary and person. I have come to find a new life in the mission. One I hope to never give up. I have found the Savior in my life and the way that I can become more like my Savior. It´s not easy and I know I am far from perfect, but I know that I can become strong and that is what keeps me going. Everyday, I have a new life waiting for me that is bigger and better than I can imagine. I just have to trust and confide in my Savior and Heavenly Father. A scripture that has been my strength my whole mission and I truly have come to know for myself that is is true, is found in Ether 12:27:
And if men come unto me I will show unto them theirweakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humblethemselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weakthings become strong unto them.

I know that I have weakness, but I have seen myself become strong as I have relied on the Lord. I´m so far from where I need to be, but I know that I can become who I need to be through the Atonement of Christ. I testify that there is hope and that we can all become strong in Christ. Just trust in the Atonement, it is real.

I hope you all can apply the Atonement into your lives this week. That you can gain the hope of a new dawn, new day, and a new life, thanks to your Savior. He is there to help and always has been. Trust me, you will feel soooo GOOOOD!!

I hope you have a great week and know how much I love you guys! Stay strong and keep the faith!

atte. Hermana Pasley

No comments:

Post a Comment