Monday, April 13, 2015

I´m a Mormon!

Hello Family!!!

How are we all?? First off...CONGRATS TO JOSH AND CAMI AND WELCOME LITTLE KENNEDY RAY!!!! i CAN´T WAIT TO HOLD HER! well I hope you´re not dying of heat as much as I am!!! Its begun...the heat has come to stay. The good news...i´ll be getting skinnier :) So I love this area. The people are so willing to listen and no one is quite as rude as in Villa!

The good news is that we have 2 baptisms this week!!! Woohoo!! When I got here, they literally had nothing! I´m not really sure what was going on, but we started from ground zero. So we've been contacting like crazy and looking for lots of new investigators! And these 2 little kids were abandoned by their Mom and were sent to their Dad´s house here in Mina. His wife is a recent convert and called us to teach them the lessons. They accepted baptism and a date in the first lesson. They really were the miracle that I have been praying for! There names are Luis (13) and Marlene (10). There so cute, dirt poor and literally have one pair of cloths, but the sweetest little things you have ever seen!! I´m so excited and know that God is with me every step of the way! I love the work!!!

This week we also got the chance to work with Hermana Morales (the presidents wife) yeah I was a little scared!! But it turned out to be a huge success and we were able to find 3 new investigators that are GOLDEN!!! We are so stoked!! I came to love Hermana Morales that day and her daughters cause they tagged along! It was a fun girls day out!! And to top of the scare, they let us watch Meet the Mormons. It is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it and was so proud to be a Mormon!

My name is Hermana Pasley, I´m a missionary, soccer lover, and I am a Mormon!!

With so much love,

Hermana Pasley

No comments:

Post a Comment