Monday, April 20, 2015

Sweet is the Spirit a Child Brings

Hi Family!!!

How are you all doing?? I hope that this letter finds you all well!! All is well in Minatitlan! Summer is here and has gotten up to 105 for the high this week! I´m constantly sweating, but I´m happy! All is well in Zion!
So Luis and Marlene were baptised this last Saturday!! It was so special! They were so excited and showed up about 30 minutes before with the biggest smiles on their faces! It was a cute program as the primary gave talks and sang! There was a sweet spirit there and I know these kids are gonna be power houses for their families! They are so willing and humble! I love working with kids! They just love you the way you are and believe every word you say! I now understand the whole "suffer the children" because they really are the kingdom of God!

We have seen even more miracles in this last week. I´m convinced that Mina is just one big miracle! We have found a few new awesome and super prepared investigators, so we´re super excited for this next month!

I hope you all are doing well and all have a good week! Know that I love you all and pray for you each day! Also a big CONGRATS to Kiera Lynn!!! I´m so excited for you Kiera!! oh and for Tanner :)

Stay strong and keep the faith family! There is nothing standing in your way!

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Pasley

P.S. Sorry for the lack of fotos. The computers here don´t read my memory...so you may not be getting pics for a while. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment