Monday, May 11, 2015

I will go, I will do, the things the Lord commands



Hello Family!

How are we all? Its been forever since we´ve talked!! :) So I´m not reallly sure what to say! But we´re just going to go with it! So not much has happened since last night, it only got hotter! Nothing new!

So this last week I was reading in 1 Nephi 17 and I loved the story of Nephi building the ship. (My goal this week is to be more like Nephi) The Lord tells him to go up to the mountain and pray. Nephi being perfectly obedient goes up and prays. On the mountain the Lord tells him to build a ship...and this is the best part...Nephi only asks where he can go to find the tools necessary to build the ship. HE DOESN´T EVEN DOUBT OR QUESTION!!! If God told me to build a ship, I would think I´d gone crazy! But I realized how little faith I really do have. There are so many times that I know that I receive revelation and I blow it off. Sometimes I´m too distracted or sometimes i just don´t want to do it, and blow it off thinking I´m crazy, because thats just ridiculous! So my goal this week is to be more like Nephi, when I get revelation, I´m not going to doubt or question anything. I´m just going to do it. I will go I will do the things the Lord command. I know the Lord provides a way, he wants me to obey!!

Just obey...you´ll be happy you did. Then wait the Lord to help you make the miracle. Think of what we could do if we just trusted the Lord a little bit more, if we quit questioning and doubting and just moved forward with faith!!

So stay strong and keep the faith!! I love you all and hope you all had a good Mother´s day!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Pasley

No comments:

Post a Comment