Monday, May 4, 2015

Touching Lives for Good.



Hi Family!!

How are we all doing?? Its almost Mother´s Day!! Woohoo!!! I get to see your pretty faces :) I´m so excited!!!!! Best day ever!!! :)

So yes we had a baptism this last Saturday :) It was s special baptism, with a special spirit. She was super prepared and I know that God led us to her. I´ve never had an investigator that pretty much invited herself to be baptised. In the first lesson she literally put a date for herself. She is awesome!! And to make it more special. On the day of her baptism, she told us that the day we contacted her on the street, she was praying for someone to help her find a way to repent. She said she had done something that she regretted a lot and wanted change. She wanted a way to make things right and when she met us, she knew we could help her. IS SHE NO SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mission is hard, but so worth it! You learn to love, but really love as the Savior loves. Man, I love the mission. The gospel is so true. It´s so true!!!!!!!!!!!! It touched peoples lives for good! Please share it! I know its scary, but do it and it will bless you so much! I feel at times I´m the investigator and I´m being converted in each lesson. I have learned so much in this mission, it has been the best decision of my life, and I´m so excited I get an extra month!!! The best 19 months of my life!

I hope you all have a great week and the women in my life know how much I love you guys! Mom, Grandmas, Aunts, cousins, friends and everyone in my life. You have all touched my life for good, and it has built me into who I am. I am eternally grateful for each and everyone of you! Remeber who you are, and your worth as a woman. Priceless.

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Pasley



Luis and Marlene!

No comments:

Post a Comment