Monday, June 15, 2015

Walk with Him



Dearest Family!!

How are you guys doing? Can you believe its Monday again?? Time is flying by! I don´t even know what is going on!!!

So this week has been a little crazy working the two areas, but we have seen a lot of success and have found quite a few new investigators and have met some awesome people, so we´re excit3ed to see how everything turns out this weeks! We´re a little stressed with the double load, but super excited to get to see double the success! Its pretty awesome!!!

So I want to share a scripture that I read in my personal study this last week. I was studying obedience. What it really means to be obedient. If you would have asked me before the mission, I would have said, keep the commandments, choose the right...which yes Hermana Pasley, that is part of being obedient, but the part that I never understood until I got on the mission was doing it out of love and doing the it because it is the Lord´s will. We have to become one with the Father if we truly want to be obedient. Just as Christ gave us this perfect example, he was one with the Father because he was perfectly obedient. Some times I ask myself why I´m not having success when I´m being obedient, but then I look deep and hard inside myself realize that I´m only being obedient to be obedient, I´m not doing because I know that is what God expects of me! All of this became so clear as I read this scripture in Moses 6:

34 Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.

If we are obedient, and remember why we are obedient, if we become one with the Father, we can do ANYTHING! There is no excuse for failure, because it will be impossible because we will be doing the Father´s will! So this week I have the goal to walk with him, to put his will before mine and work and work and work and work. I know I will have success!!

This gospel is so amazing! This week we all should put the goal to walk with him.

I love you all so much! Stay strong and keep the faith!

Hermana Pasley

P.S. I don´t know if I missed Father´s Day, but its this Sunday here in Mexico. Happy Father´s Day Daddy!! I love you! You´re the best man I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment