Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Two is Better than One!

Hello Family!

Another Monday has come! Time is going by way too fast!! I don´t even know how I should be feeling right now! How are we all doing? Surviving the heat?? Cause sure is hot as ever here!!

So this week we had the baptism of FABIÁN!! It was so special to see a man who is 76 years old be baptised by his best friend who is 77 years old. The sweetest part was as we were waiting to start the program he started to cry! He is the sweetest old man ever! He is SO special. Thank you so much for your prayers on our part, it has helped us every step of the way!

This week has also been interesting! On Thursday night we got a call and they told us that one of the sisters in Mina was leaving and that they were going to put us in a trio and that we now need to start working in both of the areas...which are in different stakes...ouch! Its a little stressful, but were trying to figure out how to work the two areas and we know that everything will work out great! Because you know what they say, two is better than one! So say an extra pray for us this week! Its gonna be a bumpy ride! But its what I need to help me finish the mission strong!

I hope you all have great week! I love you and pray for you always! Stay strong and keep the faith!!

Hermana Pasley


I got to see Hermana Gietzen again! it was a happy reunion! shell be extending with me! She´s so awesome!


Fabian and Jonas=bff


No comments:

Post a Comment